Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer sketches

Been too long since I sat down with real brushes and sketchbook - every time I sit down with good music and begin I totally love it - gotta remind myself that! So this summer I've been having a few plans, targeting areas that I feel like I needed to improve in. First of all, I drew hands for a month and I realised that I might need to spice it up with a few other topics in between. For July and August I wanted to focus on perspective and compositions, as well as head construction and facial expressions. So here follows a variety of sketches:
_

Hands:
(In my sketchbook I did a total 24 pages of hands - a mixture of sketches of my own hand, cartoon hands from ref, real hands from ref, photosketches of people in situations etc. - These were some of the betters ones)

_


Compositions/Perspective:




_

Faces:



_

/B

No comments:

Post a Comment