After 2 hours of struggle with Wacom-drivers at home I finally got going and was inspired to do something unusual, especially after having looked at Jeff Simpson's stuff. Also I had a picture of an elegant bendy female in my resource-folder I wished to create something out of, so here follows the result:
And here goes a little painting facestudy exercise:
Amazing designweek + rendering/perspective week with Lawrence Marvit over. We had a combination of abstract design-tasks, combined with film and picture analysis, aswell as several lectures. Here's some of the stuff I did.
Two abstract B/W-pictures made from a these themes: Horror and Jungle.